- Use a blow torch to melt candle sticks at midnight in my living room thinking my wife wouldn't wake up (She did and was mad)
- Show up on a high school campus dressed as Zor-Fro (not even close to Halloween) with a camera crew to film an infinite sequence lesson on the football field
- Speak with managers at places like In-N-Out and Gulf Clubs to use their facilities to capture perplexity. One golf course manager told me I was a "nerd" after sharing my idea with him. Score!!!!
At the end of the day, the question is, "What are the best aodmath.com prompts?" Dan has recently posed the question in this manner:
- Messes with students intuition - making it difficult to choose a side
- Choosing agree or disagree are both viable options
- Build momentum
For instance, the equation below: